Muhammad Kamran Privacy Policy

 Muhammad Kamran Privacy Policy

This Privacy Policy describes how Muhammad Kamran ("I", "me", or "my") collects, uses, and discloses your information through my iOS games developed with Unity ("Games").

Information Collected

The Games may collect the following information:

  • Device Information: Device type, operating system version, unique device identifier, and IP address. This information is used for troubleshooting, analyzing usage trends, and providing a better gaming experience.
  • Gameplay Data: Game progress, achievements, and in-app purchase history. This information is used to maintain your game state and deliver relevant features.
  • Firebase Analytics: I may use Firebase Analytics to collect anonymous usage data to understand how players interact with my Games. This data does not identify you personally.
  • Cloud Messaging Device Token: If you opt-in to receive push notifications, a device token will be collected to deliver those notifications.
  • In-App Purchases: When you make an in-app purchase, Apple will collect your payment information and provide me with a non-identifiable receipt.

Use of Information

I use the information collected for the following purposes:

  • To operate and improve the Games
  • To process in-app purchases
  • To send you push notifications (if you opt-in)
  • To analyze usage trends
  • To provide customer support

Information Sharing

I may share your information with the following third-party service providers:

  • Unity: For development and analytics purposes.
  • Google (AdMob): To display non-personalized in-game advertising. AdMob does not track you across other apps or websites.
  • Apple: To process in-app purchases.

These third-party service providers are obligated to protect your information in accordance with their privacy policies.

Data Retention

I will retain your information for as long as necessary to provide the Games, comply with legal obligations, and resolve disputes.

Your Choices

  • You can opt-out of receiving push notifications by changing your device settings.
  • You can manage your in-app purchase settings through your Apple ID.

Children's Privacy

My Games are intended for a general audience. I do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has provided personal information, please contact me and I will delete it.

Security

I take reasonable steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no internet transmission is completely secure.

Changes to this Privacy Policy

I may update this Privacy Policy from time to time. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page.

Contact Me

If you have any questions about this Privacy Policy, please contact me at muhammadkamranitunes@icloud.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog